InfogramInfogram provides over 35 interactive charts and more than 500 maps to help you visualize the data. Along with a variety of charts, including column, bar, pie, or word cloud, it is not hard to impress your audience with innovative infographics.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Overcoming common Data Governance challenges
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams