Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- What is a Data Strategy & Why is it Important?
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Snowflake Best Practices For Optimal Performance
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Advantages