Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management