In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.2017
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products