ImprovadoImprovado is a tool built for marketers to get all their data into one place, in real-time, with automated dashboards and reports. You can choose to view your data inside the Improvado dashboard or pipe it into a data warehouse or visualization tool of your choice like Tableau, Looker, Excel, etc. Brands, agencies, and universities all love using Improvado because it saves them thousands of hours of manual reporting time and millions of dollars in marketing.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- The Value of Data Management
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success