ImprovadoImprovado is a tool built for marketers to get all their data into one place, in real-time, with automated dashboards and reports. You can choose to view your data inside the Improvado dashboard or pipe it into a data warehouse or visualization tool of your choice like Tableau, Looker, Excel, etc. Brands, agencies, and universities all love using Improvado because it saves them thousands of hours of manual reporting time and millions of dollars in marketing.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Snowflake Advantages
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- How to get started with Data Governance
- The Value of Data Management
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms