Import.ioImport.io is a web-based data extraction tool. It first launched in London. Now, import.io shift its business model from B2C to B2B. In 2019, Import.io purchased Connotate and become a Web Data Integration Platform. With extensive web data service, Import.io is an excellent choice for business analytics.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- The Value of Data Integration
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel