Import.ioImport.io is a web-based data extraction tool. It first launched in London. Now, import.io shift its business model from B2C to B2B. In 2019, Import.io purchased Connotate and become a Web Data Integration Platform. With extensive web data service, Import.io is an excellent choice for business analytics.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- The Tableau Suite of Products
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity