Import.ioImport.io is a web-based data extraction tool. It first launched in London. Now, import.io shift its business model from B2C to B2B. In 2019, Import.io purchased Connotate and become a Web Data Integration Platform. With extensive web data service, Import.io is an excellent choice for business analytics.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Snowflake Advantages
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards