IBM SPSS ModelerIBM SPSS Modeler is a predictive big data analytics platform. It offers predictive models and delivers to individuals, groups, systems and the enterprise. It has a range of advanced algorithms and analysis techniques. Features: Discover insights and solve problems faster by analyzing structured and unstructured data Use an intuitive interface for everyone to learn You can select from on-premises, cloud and hybrid deployment options Quickly choose the best performing algorithm based on model performance
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- The Value of Data Management
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Snowflake Advantages
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange