IBM SPSS ModelerIBM SPSS Modeler is a predictive big data analytics platform. It offers predictive models and delivers to individuals, groups, systems and the enterprise. It has a range of advanced algorithms and analysis techniques. Features: Discover insights and solve problems faster by analyzing structured and unstructured data Use an intuitive interface for everyone to learn You can select from on-premises, cloud and hybrid deployment options Quickly choose the best performing algorithm based on model performance
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Data Governance Best Practices: Lessons Learned for Effective Implementation
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Finance Data Management & Governance Importance
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach