Hubspot’s Service HubIt has a customer feedback tool that collects customers’ feedbacks and reviews. Then they analyze the languages using NLP to clarify the positive and negative intentions. It visualizes the results with graphs and charts on the dashboards. Besides, you can connect HubSpot’s ServiceHub to the CRM system. As a result, you can relate the survey results with a specific contact. As such, you can identify unhappy customers and provide quality service in time to increase customer retention.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from a Cloud Data Platform like Snowflake
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- The Value of Data Management
- The Tableau Suite of Products
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel