Hubspot’s Service HubIt has a customer feedback tool that collects customers’ feedbacks and reviews. Then they analyze the languages using NLP to clarify the positive and negative intentions. It visualizes the results with graphs and charts on the dashboards. Besides, you can connect HubSpot’s ServiceHub to the CRM system. As a result, you can relate the survey results with a specific contact. As such, you can identify unhappy customers and provide quality service in time to increase customer retention.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Overcoming common Data Governance challenges
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Data Modeling is the Key to Success
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics