Hubspot’s Service HubIt has a customer feedback tool that collects customers’ feedbacks and reviews. Then they analyze the languages using NLP to clarify the positive and negative intentions. It visualizes the results with graphs and charts on the dashboards. Besides, you can connect HubSpot’s ServiceHub to the CRM system. As a result, you can relate the survey results with a specific contact. As such, you can identify unhappy customers and provide quality service in time to increase customer retention.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- 5 Reasons Snowflake is The Best Financial Data Platform
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Finance Data Management & Governance Importance
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel