HiveHive is an open source Hadoop-based data warehouse software project for providing data summarization, analysis, and query. Users can write queries in the SQL-like language known as HiveQL. Hadoop is a framework which handles large datasets in the distributed computing environment.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Snowflake ETL vs. ELT
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices