Heat MapA heat map shows the relationship between two items and provides rating information, such as high to low or poor to excellent. The rating information is displayed using varying colors or saturation.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Advantages