Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?