HAMAHama is basically a distributed computing framework for big data analytics based on Bulk Synchronous Parallel strategies for advanced and complex computations like graphs, network algorithms, and matrices. It is a Top-level Project of The Apache Software Foundation.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- The Value of Data Management