Graph DatabasesGraph databases use concepts such as nodes and edges representing people/businesses and their interrelationships to mine data from social media. Ever wondered how Amazon tells you what other products people bought when you are trying to buy a product? Yup, Graph database!
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- The Value of Data Management
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Advantages
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data