Graph DatabaseA graph database is a group/collection of edges and nodes. A node typifies an entity i.e. business or individual whereas an edge typifies a relation or connection between nodes. You must remember the statement given by graph database experts – “If you can whiteboard it, you can graph it.”
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Master Data Management Best Practices