Google Fusion TablesFusion Table is a data management platform provided by Google. You can use it to gather, visualize, and share the data. It is like a spreadsheet, but much more powerful and professional. You can collaborate with colleges by adding your dataset from CSV, KML, and spreadsheets. You also can publish your data work and embed it into other web properties.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers