Google Fusion TablesFusion Table is a data management platform provided by Google. You can use it to gather, visualize, and share the data. It is like a spreadsheet, but much more powerful and professional. You can collaborate with colleges by adding your dataset from CSV, KML, and spreadsheets. You also can publish your data work and embed it into other web properties.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects