GephiGephi is also an open-source network analysis and visualization software package written in Java on the NetBeans platform. Think of the giant friendship maps you see that represent LinkedIn or Facebook connections. Gephi takes that a step further by providing exact calculations.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right