GephiGephi is also an open-source network analysis and visualization software package written in Java on the NetBeans platform. Think of the giant friendship maps you see that represent LinkedIn or Facebook connections. Gephi takes that a step further by providing exact calculations.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Retail Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business