GephiGephi is also an open-source network analysis and visualization software package written in Java on the NetBeans platform. Think of the giant friendship maps you see that represent LinkedIn or Facebook connections. Gephi takes that a step further by providing exact calculations.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity