GamificationGamification refers to the principles used in designing the game to improve customer engagement in non-game businesses. Different companies use different gaming principles to enhance interest in a service or product or simply we can say gamification is used to deepen their client’s relationship with the brand.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- The Value of Data Management
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- Snowflake ETL vs. ELT
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services