Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- 5 Reasons Snowflake is The Best Financial Data Platform
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Retail Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes