FineReportWhat makes FineReport unique is that its self-service data analysis is very suitable for business users. With a simple drag and drop operation, you can design various styles of reports with FineReport and easily build a data decision analysis system. FineReport can directly connect to all kinds of databases, and it is convenient and quick to customize various styles to make weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Its format is similar to the interface of Excel. The features include report creation, report permission assignment, report management, data entry, etc. In addition, the visualization function of FineReport is also very prominent, providing a variety of dashboard templates and a number of self-developed visual plug-in libraries. In terms of price, the personal version of FineReport is completely free and all features are open.
Towards Data Science
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects