FineReportWhat makes FineReport unique is that its self-service data analysis is very suitable for business users. With a simple drag and drop operation, you can design various styles of reports with FineReport and easily build a data decision analysis system. FineReport can directly connect to all kinds of databases, and it is convenient and quick to customize various styles to make weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Its format is similar to the interface of Excel. The features include report creation, report permission assignment, report management, data entry, etc. In addition, the visualization function of FineReport is also very prominent, providing a variety of dashboard templates and a number of self-developed visual plug-in libraries. In terms of price, the personal version of FineReport is completely free and all features are open.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- 5 Reasons Snowflake is The Best Financial Data Platform
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Master Data Management Best Practices
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- The Value of Data Integration
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance