FineReportWhat makes FineReport unique is that its self-service data analysis is very suitable for business users. With a simple drag and drop operation, you can design various styles of reports with FineReport and easily build a data decision analysis system. FineReport can directly connect to all kinds of databases, and it is convenient and quick to customize various styles to make weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Its format is similar to the interface of Excel. The features include report creation, report permission assignment, report management, data entry, etc. In addition, the visualization function of FineReport is also very prominent, providing a variety of dashboard templates and a number of self-developed visual plug-in libraries. In terms of price, the personal version of FineReport is completely free and all features are open.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- The Value of Data Management
- The Value of Data Integration
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices