FineReportWhat makes FineReport unique is that its self-service data analysis is very suitable for business users. With a simple drag and drop operation, you can design various styles of reports with FineReport and easily build a data decision analysis system. FineReport can directly connect to all kinds of databases, and it is convenient and quick to customize various styles to make weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Its format is similar to the interface of Excel. The features include report creation, report permission assignment, report management, data entry, etc. In addition, the visualization function of FineReport is also very prominent, providing a variety of dashboard templates and a number of self-developed visual plug-in libraries. In terms of price, the personal version of FineReport is completely free and all features are open.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services