ExcelWith a variety of powerful features such as form creation, PivotTable, VBA, etc., Excel’s system is so large that no analytics tool can surpass it, ensuring that people can analyze data according to their needs. However, some people may think that they are very proficient in computer programming languages, and disdain to use Excel as a tool because Excel can’t handle big data. But think about it, do the data we use in our daily life exceed the limit of big data? In my opinion, Excel is a versatile player. It works best for small data, and with plugins it can handle millions of data. To sum up, based on the powerful features of Excel and its user scale, my opinion is that it is an indispensable tool. If you want to learn data analysis, Excel is definitely the first choice.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Snowflake Best Practices For Optimal Performance
- Snowflake ETL vs. ELT
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements