ExcelWith a variety of powerful features such as form creation, PivotTable, VBA, etc., Excel’s system is so large that no analytics tool can surpass it, ensuring that people can analyze data according to their needs. However, some people may think that they are very proficient in computer programming languages, and disdain to use Excel as a tool because Excel can’t handle big data. But think about it, do the data we use in our daily life exceed the limit of big data? In my opinion, Excel is a versatile player. It works best for small data, and with plugins it can handle millions of data. To sum up, based on the powerful features of Excel and its user scale, my opinion is that it is an indispensable tool. If you want to learn data analysis, Excel is definitely the first choice.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go