ExcelWith a variety of powerful features such as form creation, PivotTable, VBA, etc., Excel’s system is so large that no analytics tool can surpass it, ensuring that people can analyze data according to their needs. However, some people may think that they are very proficient in computer programming languages, and disdain to use Excel as a tool because Excel can’t handle big data. But think about it, do the data we use in our daily life exceed the limit of big data? In my opinion, Excel is a versatile player. It works best for small data, and with plugins it can handle millions of data. To sum up, based on the powerful features of Excel and its user scale, my opinion is that it is an indispensable tool. If you want to learn data analysis, Excel is definitely the first choice.
Towards Data Science
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- The Value of Data Integration
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- The Importance of Data Strategy in 2023