ElasticsearchElasticsearch is a JSON-based Big data search and analytics engine. It is a distributed, RESTful search and analytics engine for solving numbers of use cases. It offers horizontal scalability, maximum reliability, and easy management. Features: It allows combine many types of searches such as structured, unstructured, geo, metric, etc Intuitive APIs for monitoring and management give complete visibility and control It uses standard RESTful APIs and JSON. It also builds and maintains clients in many languages like Java, Python, NET, and Groovy Real-time search and analytics features to work big data by using the Elasticsearch-Hadoop It gives an enhanced experience with security, monitoring, reporting, and machine learning features
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Data Modeling is the Key to Success
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- The Value of Data Management
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey