ElasticsearchElasticsearch is a JSON-based Big data search and analytics engine. It is a distributed, RESTful search and analytics engine for solving numbers of use cases. It offers horizontal scalability, maximum reliability, and easy management. Features: It allows combine many types of searches such as structured, unstructured, geo, metric, etc Intuitive APIs for monitoring and management give complete visibility and control It uses standard RESTful APIs and JSON. It also builds and maintains clients in many languages like Java, Python, NET, and Groovy Real-time search and analytics features to work big data by using the Elasticsearch-Hadoop It gives an enhanced experience with security, monitoring, reporting, and machine learning features
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Overcoming common Data Governance challenges
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics