Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Best Practices For Optimal Performance
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements