Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- The Value of Data Integration
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- How to get started with Data Governance