Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Snowflake Advantages
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control