DashboardIt is a graphical representation of analysis performed by the algorithms. This graphical report shows different color alerts to show the activity status. A green light is for the normal operations, a yellow light shows that there is some impact due to operation and a red light signifies that the operation has been stopped. This alertness with different lights helps to track the status of operations and find out the details whenever required.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- Finance Data Management & Governance Importance
- 5 Reasons Snowflake is The Best Financial Data Platform
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Master Data Management Best Practices
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Snowflake Best Practices For Optimal Performance
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products