DaaSYou have SaaS, PaaS and now DaaS which stands for Data-as-a-Service. DaaS providers can help get high quality data quickly by by giving on-demand access to cloud hosted data to customers.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Master Data Management Best Practices
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Snowflake ETL vs. ELT
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance