Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Retail Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Advantages
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Enterprise Data Strategy: What is it? And why is it important?