Content GrabberContent Graber is a web crawling software for advanced extraction. It has a programming operation environment for development, testing, and production servers. You can use C# or VB.NET to debug or write scripts to control the crawler. It also allows you to add third-party extensions on top of your crawler. With comprehensive capabilities, Content Grabber is exceedingly powerful to users with basic tech knowledge.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Data Modeling is the Key to Success
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Overcoming common Data Governance challenges