Content GrabberContent Graber is a web crawling software for advanced extraction. It has a programming operation environment for development, testing, and production servers. You can use C# or VB.NET to debug or write scripts to control the crawler. It also allows you to add third-party extensions on top of your crawler. With comprehensive capabilities, Content Grabber is exceedingly powerful to users with basic tech knowledge.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Retail Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards