Connection AnalyticsConnection analytics is the one that helps to discover these interrelated connections and influences between people, products, and systems within a network or even combining data from multiple networks.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Advantages
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics