Column ChartA column chart is used to show a comparison among different items, or it can show a comparison of items over time. You could use this format to see the revenue per landing page or customers by close date.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Snowflake Best Practices For Optimal Performance
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- The Value of Data Integration
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Advantages