Clickstream analyticsThis deals with analyzing users’ online clicks as they are surfing through the web. Ever wondered why certain Google Ads keep following you even when switched websites etc? Big brother knows what you are clicking.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake ETL vs. ELT
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges