ChukwaApache Chukwa is an open source large-scale log collection system for monitoring large distributed systems. It is one of the common big data terms related to Hadoop. It is built on the top of Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and Map/Reduce framework. It inherits Hadoop’s robustness and scalability. Chukwa contains a powerful and flexible toolkit database for monitoring, displaying, and analyzing results so that collected data can be used in the best possible ways.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- The Value of Data Management
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Advantages
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Data Warehouse Business Requirements
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Driving Power BI Adoption