CascadingCascading is the layer for the abstraction of software that provides the higher level abstraction for Apache Hadoop and Apache Flink. It is an open source framework that is available under Apache License. It is used to allow developers to perform processing of complex data easily and quickly in JVM based languages such as Java, Clojure, Scala, Rubi etc.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Retail Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI