Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- The Tableau Suite of Products
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay