Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects