Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation
- The Value of Data Integration