Bubble ChartA bubble chart is similar to a scatter plot in that it can show distribution or relationship. There is a third data set, which is indicated by the size of the bubble or circle.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- What is a Data Strategy & Why is it Important?
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?