BiometricsBiometrics is the James Bondish technology linked with analytics to identify people by one or more physical traits. For example, biometrics technology is used in face recognition, fingerprint recognition, iris recognition etc.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- The Value of Data Management
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges