Behavioral AnalyticsBehavioral analytics is a recent advancement in business analytics that presents new insights into client’s behavior on e-commerce platforms, web/mobile application, online games etc. It enables the marketers to make right offers to the right customers at right time.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects