Bar GraphA bar graph, basically a horizontal column chart, should be used to avoid clutter when one data label is long or if you have more than 10 items to compare. This type of visualization can also be used to display negative numbers.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- What is a Data Strategy & Why is it Important?
- Snowflake Best Practices For Optimal Performance
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Advantages
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics