Apache StormA free and open source real-time distributed computing system. It makes it easier to process unstructured data continuously with instantaneous processing, which uses Hadoop for batch processing.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- What is a Data Strategy & Why is it Important?
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks