Apache SAMOAApache SAMOA is a big data analytics tool. It enables development of new ML algorithms. It provides a collection of distributed algorithms for common data mining and machine learning tasks.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Best Practices
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act