Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- The Value of Data Integration
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry