Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management