Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from a Cloud Data Platform like Snowflake
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- How can the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transform your organization? Part 2
- How Snowflake Delivers A Single Data Experience Across Multiple Clouds And Regions