AirtableIt is a cloud-based database software that has extensive capabilities of a data table for capturing and information display. I also have a spreadsheet and a built-in calendar to track tasks at ease. It easy to get hands-on with its starter templates on lead management, bug tracking, and applicant tracking.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- What is Data Strategy & Why is it Important?
- Retail Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Data Modeling Best Practices
- Master Data Management Best Practices
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success