AirtableIt is a cloud-based database software that has extensive capabilities of a data table for capturing and information display. I also have a spreadsheet and a built-in calendar to track tasks at ease. It easy to get hands-on with its starter templates on lead management, bug tracking, and applicant tracking.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- The Importance of Data Strategy in 2023
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- The Value of Data Integration
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry