AirtableIt is a cloud-based database software that has extensive capabilities of a data table for capturing and information display. I also have a spreadsheet and a built-in calendar to track tasks at ease. It easy to get hands-on with its starter templates on lead management, bug tracking, and applicant tracking.
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI