98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.2018
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Mothers in Tech: Design your Own Work-Life Balance
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- The Value of Data Management
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay