98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.2018
Towards Data Science
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Advantages
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics