Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- The Value of Data Integration
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Data Modeling is the Key to Success
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel