Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Data Strategy Assessment: Current and Future State Analysis
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- 5 Reasons Snowflake is The Best Financial Data Platform
- Finance Data Management & Governance Importance
- Scrum Master Best Practices to Accelerate Data Projects
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- What is a Data Strategy & Why is it Important?
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium