90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.2018
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 26 percent of businesses say data and analytics have significantly changed the nature of industry-wide competition.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- How to get started with Data Governance
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- The Value of Data Management
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework