90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.2018
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Women In Tech: Getting Hired in Technology Roles
- Snowflake ETL vs. ELT
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Retail Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach