Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- Through 2019, 90% of large organizations will have hired a CDO, but only 50% will be considered a success.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Gaining executive buy-in through Data Governance
- 5 Reasons Snowflake is The Best Financial Data Platform
- Accelerating Data Initiatives for the Banking & Finance Industry
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?