79 percent of enterprise executives say that not embracing big data will cause companies to lose competitive position and risk extinction.2018
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- How to get started with Data Governance