Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- More than 30 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their research and development departments
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel