Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- Overview: The Tableau Suite of Products
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Top 5 Benefits to Centralized Data
- Data Solutions that Improve Risk Management for Banks
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?