Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- The Value of Data Integration
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right