Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Self-Service Power BI with Shared Datasets
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from a Cloud Data Platform like Snowflake
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- The Value of Data Management
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Managing the Organizational Dynamics