Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 36 percent of investment professionals use web scraping to derive data.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- By 2025, the amount of the global datasphere subject to data analysis will grow by a factor of 50 to 5.2 zettabytes.
- The amount of data generated each second in the banking sector will grow 700 percent by 2020.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Interoperability in Healthcare: A Patient-First Framework
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Snowflake Advantages
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- The Value of Data Integration
- Five ways Financial Services Can Benefit from Snowflake