Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- The Value of Data Management
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Top 5 performance best practices with Snowflake
- Snowflake’s Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Snowflake Advantages