59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).2018
Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- Businesses that use big data saw a profit increase of 8–10 percent.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 59 percent of executives say big data at their company would be improved through artificial intelligence (AI).
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Pitfalls to Avoid when implementing Health Information Exchange
- How Healthcare Payers can breakdown their Data Silos
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Women in Technology: It’s Time We Stand Up for What’s Right