Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 83 percent of enterprise executives say they’ve pursued big data projects to gain a competitive advantage.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- 53 percent of companies are adopting big data analytics
- The big data industry will be worth an estimated $77 billion by 2023.
- Big data ranks 20th across 33 key technologies when businesses were asked their top technologies and initiatives strategic to business intelligence.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- How Snowflake Delivers A Single Data Experience Across Multiple Clouds And Regions
- Driving Power BI Adoption
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Snowflake ELT vs. ETL
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- The Tableau Suite of Products
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Data Warehouse: Keys to Success
- Five Questions You Need To Answer To Get The Most Out Of Power BI