Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- In 2025, the IoT data analyzed and used to change business processes will be as much as all of the data created in 2020.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- The number of IT professionals using descriptive and predictive analytics grew from the mid-40th percentile to high 60th percentile between January 2018 and January 2019.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Snowflake Best Practices for Data Warehouse Development
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Overcoming common Enterprise Data Governance challenges
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- The Value of Data Management
- Part 1: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- The Benefits of Data Warehousing in Finance