Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- By 2025, IDC predicts that the total amount of digital data created worldwide will rise to 163 zettabytes, ballooned by the growing number of devices and sensors
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 70 percent of investment professionals use “alternative data” or plan to do so in the next year.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- The worldwide big data market is projected to grow from $42 billion in 2018 to $103 billion in 2027.
- Analytics leaders are nearly twice as likely as others to report enacting a long-term strategy to respond to changes in core business practices.
- 8 percent of businesses say data and analytics have fundamentally changed the nature of industry-wide competition
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Automation Solutions Closes the Gap on Last Mile Delivery for Retailers
- Snowflake Delivers a Single Data Experience Across Multiple Platforms
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Launching A Master Data Management Program: The Keys to Success
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Why choose Snowflake Cloud Data Platform?
- Data Governance: Lessons learned for best practices
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Overcoming common Data Governance challenges
- Improving Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Scores with Data Management