Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- By 2025, more than a quarter of all data created will be real-time, with 95% of that data generated by the Internet of Things.
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- 45 percent of companies run at least some big data workloads in the cloud.
- 60 percent of businesses believe it is harder to source talent for data and analytics positions than for any other roles
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 50 percent of businesses say data and analytics significantly impacted new entrants launching data and analytics businesses that undermine traditional competitors’ value propositions.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Predictive Analytics Improve Business Outcomes for Retailers
- Part 2: How the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transforms organization?
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- Data Modeling is the Key to Success
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- Data Offense or Data Defense: Flexibility vs Control
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Use Cases for the Retail Industry
- Exploring the Decomposition Tree Visual in Power BI
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium