Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 61 percent of businesses that recognize the effect of data and analytics on their core business practices say their companies either have not responded to these changes or have taken only ad hoc actions rather than developing a comprehensive, long-term strategy for analytics.
- 21 percent of investment professionals use web traffic to derive data.
- Businesses that use big data saw a 10 percent reduction in overall cost.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- Content analytics usage among IT professionals increased from 43 percent to 54 percent between January 2018 and January 2019.
- The big data software market was worth $31 billion in 2018, growing 14 percent from the year before.
- More than 150 zettabytes (150 trillion gigabytes) of data will need analysis by 2025.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Predictive Analytics can help reduce your Data Decay
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- Surprise! Payers’ Data Struggles with the No Surprises Act
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- How to Build a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Is Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) the “Prescribed Burn” that Healthcare Data Needs?
- The Benefits of Data Lakes for Financial Services
- A 360-Degree Customer View: Personalizing the Consumer Journey
- Implementing a Proof of Concept (POC) Approach