Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- 53 percent of CEOs consider themselves the primary leader of their company’s analytics agenda.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use search trends to derive data.
- 90 percent of IT professionals plan to increase spending on BI tools.
- Data warehouse optimization is considered the most important big data analytics use case, and is considered critical or very important by 70 percent of businesses.
- 14 percent of investment professionals use credit card and POS software data to derive data.
- Only 7% of marketers surveyed report that they are currently effectively able to deliver real-time, data-driven marketing engagements across both physical and digital touchpoints.
- Insights-driven businesses are growing at an average of more than 30% each year, and by 2021, they are predicted to take $1.8 trillion annually from their less-informed peers.
- The education vertical currently has the lowest adoption of big data among vertical industries, but educators are most likely to say they may use big data in the future.
- 55 percent of North American businesses have adopted big data analytics.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Implementing Power BI Report Usage Metrics
- Snowflake Advantages
- Overcoming common Data Governance challenges
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Exporting DATA from Tableau to Excel
- The Tableau Suite of Products
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- How can the Snowflake Cloud Data Platform transform your organization? Part 2