Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Nearly 50 percent of businesses say big data and analytics have fundamentally changed business practices in their sales and marketing departments.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- 30 percent of businesses consider the Spark software framework critical to their big data analytics strategies.
- Only 16% of organizations can currently say that 75% or more of their employees have access to company data and analytics.
- 98 percent of sales representatives at construction companies that adopt analytics and geographic data reported dramatic decreases in their time frame for providing price quotes.
- In a survey of approximately 700 business professionals, only 15% said their organization is currently very effective in delivering a relevant and reliable customer experience. In the same survey, only 3% of respondents said they are able to act on all of the customer data they collect; 21% say they can act on very little of it.
- 62 percent of retail businesses see competitive advantages from information and analytics.
- In the banking sector, investments in big data analytics were estimated at $20.8 billion in 2016.
- People generate 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Exploring DEV / TEST / PROD Environments in Power BI
- A Business Analyst View: Transforming Data Inventory into Rich Visuals
- Winning strategies for Data Governance maturity
- Snowflake Advantages
- The Open Banking Movement is Open for Business
- Sharing a Power BI report within Teams
- Six Reasons to Consider Power BI Premium
- Data Science Powers the Data-Driven Organization of the Future
- Snowflake’s Modern Platform Solves Data Challenges
- Don’t Let Technical Debt Bankrupt Your Data Foundation