Explore Data & Analytics Statistics
- Data-driven organizations are 23 times more likely to acquire customers, six times as likely to retain customers, and 19 times as likely to be profitable as a result.
- 40 percent of businesses say they need to manage unstructured data on a frequent basis.
- By 2020, there will be 2.7 million job postings for data science and analytics roles.
- 90 percent of the world’s data was created between 2015 and 2016 alone.
- 73 percent of businesses consider Spark SQL critical to their analytics strategies as a big data access method.
- By 2025, 60% of the 163 zettabytes of existing data will be created and managed by enterprise organizations.
- 95 percent of businesses need to manage unstructured data.
- 29 percent of investment professionals use expert networks to derive data.
- Customer/social analysis is considered the second most important big data analytics use case, followed by predictive maintenance.
- 90% of enterprise analytics and business professionals currently say data and analytics are key to their organization’s digital transformation initiatives.
Check Out Data & Analytics Tools
Recent Blogs on Data & Analytics
- Why Methodology Matters in Analytics
- Implementation Fundamentals of Master Data Management
- How to get started with Data Governance
- Why do you need a Data Strategy now more than ever?
- Data Governance: A Banking & Finance necessity, not a luxury
- Gender Equality in Technology: Come so Far, Got so Far to Go
- Overcoming common Data Governance challenges
- Power BI Download Options: App vs MSI
- Uncovering the Best Practices for Master Data Management
- Power BI Reports vs. Dashboards